Land Training update
Booking is via the link below and is all online. Our thanks to Kevin Morris at discovery software for the setup of the system.
Please be aware of the conditions of booking below.
Please make sure that you have considered the following BEFORE commencing with this online activity
You should not participate within the session if you are not fit and healthy. Be aware of your own capabilities and do only what you are comfortable doing – seek medical advice if in doubt.
As a participant or If you are under 18 please ask a parent or guardian to consent to you taking part. You/They must agree to the following:
– That you are fit and healthy enough to participate
– They will be in proximity to you at all times to deal with any issues that arise
– They agree to stop the training if there are any health or safety concerns
– That the environment is suitable for what you are about to undertake
Check Your Surroundings
- If indoors, what is the floor like? Is it safe and will it stay so if it gets wet (if applicable)?
- Is the area well ventilated?
- Do you have a mat? If not is the ground suitable for body based exercise?
- Is there furniture you might bump into—can it be moved? If so, move it!
- Do you have enough space to exercise safely?
- Are there any trip hazards?
- You must wear appropriate clothing at all times including suitable footwear, no jewellery etc.
- Keep pets and any other distractions out of the way during exercise!
Always stay Hydrated!
IF YOU ARE HAPPY WITH ALL OF THE ABOVE, THEN YOU ARE WELCOME TO JOIN THE SESSION
Participation in this activity is fully at the individual’s or their Parent/guardians risk. Neither Paignton Swimming Club, nor the individual leading the session, accept any liability for any injury or consequential damage that may result from participation.